- Piano player, composer, arranger, singer.
- Private studio teacher and teacher in "Progetto Suono" (piano lessons, theory music, ensembles) Italy
1994-1999. Teacher at "Boston College High School" Boston MA
2003-2004. Teacher at "Musipire" Queens NY since
- Performer and studio musician in the Boston and New York City areas.
- Berklee College of Music - Boston, MA, August 2002, Bachelor of Music Degree in Piano Performance and Jazz Composition.
Studies with Joanne Brackeen, Joe Lovano, Phil Wilson, Hal Crook,
Ed Tomassi, George Garzone, Laszlo Gardony, Jeff Friedman,
Bob Stoloff, and Lisa Thorson (1999-2002).
- Henry Mancini Institute at UCLA – Los Angeles, CA.Full fellowship recipient. Studies with
Billy Childs, Bill Cunliffe, Symphony orchestra and big band performances at the Hollywood Bowl and Wadsworth Theater conducted by
Jerry Goldsmith, John Clayton, Elmer Bernstein, Bob Brookmeyer,
Justin Di Cioccio (July 2001).
- Conservatory "F.Cilea" Diploma in Classical Piano Performance and Music Theory and Solfege,
- Performed with the HMI Alumni Big Band at Dizzy’s Club
Coca Cola February 21st 2005
- Toured in Japan with the Tiger Okoshi Quartet
- Performed for the World Premiere "Anadimioupyia" at
Boston Center for the Arts (Boston MA) August 2004
- Performed at Cape Cod Jazz Festival with her Trio
August 3rd 2004
- Played with Patti Austin and the
Orchestra Svizzera Italiana at Lugano Estival Jazz July 2004
- Led her Trio at The Triad New York City featuring George Schuller on drums June 4th
- Led her Trio at Pumpkins New York City featuring George Schuller on drums June 19th
- Performed at the Berkshire Jazz Festival with Patti Austin March 21st
- Led her Quartet at Ryles Jazz Club (Cambridge MA) with special guests
Tiger Okoshi and Phil Wilson on January 29th
- Led her Quartet at Porters (Manhattan NY) on January 14th
2004 and on December 27th
- Performed at Regatta Bar (Cambridge MA) with the group Remember Rockefeller on October 8th
- Appeared in a solo performance at Zeitgeist Gallery (Cambridge MA) during the Piano Festival on September 13th
- Performed at Ravinia Jazz Festival on June 12th
2003 (Chicago, œIL) with the Count Basie
Big Band and Patti Austin.
- Performed at Symphony Hall Boston MA with the Boston Pops and Patti Austin
on May 6th, 7th and 19th
- Performed at Sarasota Jazz Festival 2003 FL with the group
Beboperella led by Patti Austin.
- Performed at Lincoln Center and Laura Belle NewYorkCity, with Patti Austin
- Performed at "Scullers Jazz Club"Boston with Patti Austin, November 7th
- Performed at "The Blue Note" New York City with Tiger Okoshi Quartet, May 13th
- Performed at The Kennedy Center (Washington DC) with "Sisters in Jazz
2002" during the Mary Lou Williams Jazz Festival, May 10th and 11th
- Played at The Kennedy Center (Washington DC) with the Betty Carter's Jazz Ahead winners, April 4th and 5th
- Performed at the Hollywood Bowl with Shirley Horn in HMI Symphony Orchestra, Los Angeles
- Performed with New York Voices with Justin Di Cioccio Big Band
during HMI conference, Los Angeles 2001.
- Performed with John Dankworth in HMI Symphony Orchestra, Los Angeles
- Played as accompanist for singers for the Umbria Jazz Clinics
2001, Perugia Italy
- Played at the International Trumpet Guilt Conference for Tiger Okoshi
and Ingrid Jensen, University of Evansville, Indiana May
- Performed at the Cleveland Jazz Festival with the Rainbow Big Band with guest
Christian McBride, March 2001.
- Played in Cape May Jazz Festival with Harry Skoler sextet, featuring Harry Skoler,
Rich Margolis, Tim Gilmore, Bruce Gertz, November
- Won the first scholarship to be awarded only to female instrumentalist: The Terri Lyne Carrington Endowed Scholarship, there was a concert featuring
Terri Lyne and Daniela, October 2000.
- Performed in Istanbul (Turkey) for two weeks with a jazz quintet led by the singer
Banu Unuvar, summer 2000
- Performed in Orvieto (Italy) for Umbria Jazz Fest, winter,
- Played in the Brass Group Jazz Festival for the Brass Young Club - Catania, Italy
SPECIAL MENTIONS AND AWARDS:
- Betty Carter's Jazz Ahead 2002 Competition winner.
- Sister in Jazz Competition winner, 2002: performed at IAJE Conference in January
- Appeared in Jazziz of July magazine in the collector's CD featuring today's finest female artists, August
- Liberace Scholarship from Berklee College of Music, April
- Terri Lyne Carrington Scholarship, October 2000.
- Berklee College of Music's Scholarship at Umbria Jazz Clinics,
- Won "Tindari ‘93 Prize" for the best jazz duo with her brother Davide Schächter, summer
Katja Endemann Black Box (2004)
Don Grusin-Sam Purkin Signatures (2002)
Berklee College of Music Discover
Marco Panascia FromTrio to Septet (2002)
Betty Carter's Jazz Ahead (2002)
BPC Live Seasons featuring
Tiger Okoshi and Jeff Galindo (2002)
BPC Live The 2002 Awards Concert (2002)
Daniela Schächter Quintet (2001)
Jazziz Women 2 (2001)
BPC Live The Journey featuring
Phil Wilson as conductor (2001)
Encore Gala 2001 - Berklee College of Music- (2001)
BPC Live A night with Terri Lyne Carrington (2002)
Contacts and information:
40 Lincoln road #4i
Brooklyn NY 11225
H. Phone: 718 693 1051
C. Phone: 617 771 6241
This page has 1.895 hits
Last Modified Date: 31/03/2005